Sunday, June 15, 2008

constant ripples..

It's all so uncertain

trying to settle on unsteady water

constant ripples, changing futures

my life is like water ,flowing from place to place

and my intentions are diminished over time

they say you change,

its inevitable some lights will glow brighter than others.

My life is changing as am I in a million ways

the doors are staring me in the face

but I choose to see past them to the people

that have left me behind,

some--sneering in my face

and I try to no longer feel around them

or put my feelings on mute.

Nothing comes without consequence

so I push it all aside or stare it down,

eventually it fades out

and words lose their meaning

i try to wash the venom from my skin

while i try to heal

the scars become beautiful

suddenly I am something more

im someone who is fighting

whether i win or lose this battle

i atleast know tat i bothered to give it a try.

2 comments:

  1. Nice one, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. if i can summarize

    "just push play"

    lol... kudos

    ReplyDelete