Monday, May 11, 2009

Hilarious apology :)

Not mine... This is the apology note my friend sent his girl after a fight! i thought it was hilarious :)

1.“Because he said so” is not, as common consent states, a feasible argument.

2."Because she said so" is, and will always be, a feasible argument.


3. Manisha is a very beautiful girl.


4. Your the only girl worth making lists for.


5. If Harsha was correct, that would mean that Manisha was wrong, which is patently untrue, for the occurrence of “Manisha being wrong” merits the event of hell freezing over. I don’t know if you’ve noticed it, but I think we’re enjoying fine weather.

6. Of course the egg came before the chicken. I don’t know why I ever suggested otherwise.


Yours sincerely, truly, forever and ever or at least until you chuck me to the side,

Harsha ramakrishnan

1 comment:

  1. seri avan manatha vangarathunu mudivu senjuta :)... enna payback a? video ku?

    ReplyDelete