Tuesday, May 5, 2009

When i was stupidly drunk...

M and H recently got “officially” engaged. So we decided to celebrate…. Ms parents were out of town so we decided to have an evening at her place... Watch some cricket, order some pizza and you know generally hang out.

Despite the fact that ive been out with my friends a number of times to pubs I have always made it a point to never get drunk. Stick to club soda! Be the one who mocks those who puke or those who end up bearing their souls…I am twenty two and I was the only one of my gang who had never been drunk before. I remember my first drink was a coke… I had one...then two...then a club soda…...then some vodka shots AND THAT'S WHEN IT ALL WENT WRONG! I MIXED ALCOHOL! Novice mistake…. The only upside of the whole experience being it wasn’t in public…

For someone who claims to have great self control I din handle getting drunk really well… And you would expect my pals to control me right.. but nooooo they were having fun watching their rule following “mami” friend making a complete fool of herself….

The foolish things that I did…

•I emailed this “terror” prof at college and called her all sorts of names…. I actually told her tat the reason why she was so uptight was coz she’d never been in a relationship her whole life.. (thank god she has no idea who the sender of the email is).

•Sang along with “linkin park” to numb. (which to my horror they hav it on video)

•Smsd my brother and told him tat I never appreciated him enough and other senti stuff..

•Told the entire group about the supposedly secret crush V had on S.

•Went on to tell them all an A joke which I would never ever in my right minds would consider sharing...

•Called my school math teacher and told her she was the worst math teacher in the history of teachers… ( i am deeply and profoundly grateful to my parents for giving me such a common name)


The rest is all a blur… The next thing I remember…. Puking my guts out…. I had a massive headache for almost an entire day…. So next time I go to these things Ill make sure I carry an extra bottle of coke nd most of all id never ever make fun of the one who is drunk... Getting drunk once was enough to last the rest of my life…

6 comments:

  1. okay.the tons of time we hang out... mami gets drunk when im not around.Can i please see the video. who ever has it.

    come on lighten up i think tats a part of growing up.. so who was this teacher u called up..?

    ReplyDelete
  2. atta gurl!

    finally you did what ever post teen/pre adult/ post senseless / pre senseless lower twenty something does

    everyone has had worse.... trust me!!! and a couple of years later you'll be proud of yourself for being normal.... so don't sulk.. revel in stupidity...

    ReplyDelete
  3. suuree ill send the video links soon enough! :)the best part of it was when arts told emailed her prof "u really need to get l**d".

    and the email tat we all got,was like ROFL.... drunk "mami" is fun.BTW way to go writing a blog about it.nice to see you take it lightly.

    but beside all the fun.arts arent u worried someone from ur family is gonna read this..

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol.. arj the comment before u was left by my elder bro :)and no im not sulking.i think of it as a right of passage.


    and ashok the teacher i called.. my skool math teacher Gracelyn . we had mutual hatred for each other.. :)

    and hey normal "mami" is not fun? :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice going arts.. the video was so funny.. be grateful harsha din put it on Youtube. u hav a pretty decent voice.

    ive had worse.. i was mortified the day after. but now its just funny. the first time i got drunk i called this girl and left a really weird message on her answering machine ( she lived with her parents then.

    ReplyDelete
  6. welcome to the club... :)

    and arjun we are all family... especially in such matter!!

    ReplyDelete